Monday, June 22, 2009

I used to update my livejournal often and now I don't update my life anymore. I did it for myself and I still like to look back at my old entries, dating back to 2004, when Patrick and I just got together, until now, when I'm happier than I've ever been. Life is good.

One more year left of R'side and I'm already nostalgic. How can I not be heartbroken when I leave the one place that gave me my best memories? When I was in the car with Ryan the other day, and as I looked around the streets of Southern California, I thought how never in my wildest dreams would I have expected my college experience to be the way it has. Unfortunately, people come and go, but at least my memories of what we had together will always be with me. And that's why it's so important for me to update this darn thing because my head can only hold on to so much on its own. I like to update in such extreme detail (usually those entries are private) and when I read back on it, it's like O_o, is that what happened!

Anywhos. Summer school is going to be a drag. I either have a paper or a test every week. But EDC is this Saturday and next weekend is Anime Expo (which I am SOLELY going for Ryan, kthx) so I have to get cracking on my shizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment