Monday, February 2, 2009

25 facts about meeeee

People are doing this on facebook, but I'm just going to do this here.

This is me.

1. I love watching shows on USA and TNT. Especially if it's Law & Order or House.
2. I listen to songs I like on repeat. Repeatedly.
3. I make wishes at 11:11. I get disappointed when I miss it.
4. I have good friends. You know who you are. <3
5. I think this quarter will be a good one. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
6. I am a lovey drunk. That stuff gets me in trouble.
7. I bite my nails a lot. It's been increasingly harder since I got my braces on, but I still adamantly chew them. (My braces are coming off in March!)
8. I can talk about boys and relationships all day. It's what I do best.
9. Shawn Harris will always be my epitome of perfect.
10. I don't like strenuous activity and am basically a very lazy person.
11. I have an unhealthy obsession with microwave foods. This and the previous fact will probably result in a premature death.
12. I am knocking on wood so that I do not die from a premature death.
13. I always need to bring a bottle of water with me to class.
14. I really like being a psych major.
15. I love reading romance novels. I love anything to do with romance. Sweep me off my feet.
16. I love wearing sweat pants and t-shirts.
17. I am very awkward in social situations.
18. I am easily amused, but sometimes I inappropriately laugh at topics that are not meant to be amusing. This causes people to give me shifty eyes.
19. I am a generally trusting person. Some people may call this being gullible.
20. I wear the same bracelets every day. I feel naked without them.
21. I take medication every morning for my hypothyroidism.
22. I always set my alarms on odd numbers, but usually mostly 3 or 7 (like 1:47 PM).
23. I sleep too much. It's getting better though.
24. I like texting.
25. I am turning 21 in less than a month. I hope it's memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment