Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I made physical contact today with an N'Syncer. Sighh, no, it was not Justin Timberlake, but I touched slash high-fived slash almost holding hands with JC Chasez, the next best thing. It was quite exciting, regardless of the fact that I am almost 21 and N'Sync no longer exists.

I went with Swirv to see America's Best Dance Crew today. Sooooo random. I actually only met Swirv once about three days ago and I even told him that I was skeptical about hanging out with someone I didn't know very well, but it turned out really fun. Watch it on Thursday, I might be on TV! Actually, maybe don't watch it...I might be on TV. I looked like a mess because I didn't even come home to change or anything, while others were dressed like they were going clubbing in Vegas. Plus, I just swayed around awkwardly. I had no idea the filming was so tedious. It's funny because about a year ago, I went with Stacy to LA to go to the Craig Ferguson show because Mario Lopez was a guest and we ended up not making it in. A year or so later, I am back in LA, trying to catch a glimpse of Mario Lopez again. That boy is adorable, but he's most likely one of those male divas that gets angry easily. Plus, he has great dimples (That's right, Crystal.)

I got a 97.3% on my Stats midterm! I was extremely gleeful. I only got an 83% on my perception midterm, which is kind of a bummer because I thought I did better.

I'm enjoying life, enjoying school (and thank god actually doing well, too) and meeting good people.

Thanks, 11:11.

1 comment:

  1. omg swirv is richards neighbor! i met him at my birthday party haha he lives right next door.

    ReplyDelete