Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I had an epiphany today.

Well. It's something I've already realized, it's something I've already known about myself, and it's something I have apparently made no effort to stop. So here's to (hopefully) a new start.

This quarter is going well. I've been studying, I've been feeling good about my classes. Let's just see how long I can keep this going. Have faith!

I bought Sloppy Firsts and Charmed Thirds today. I thought I was only missing Second Helpings, but apparently there are five parts to this series, so I'll probably end up buying the rest on amazon. It's so nostalgic reading Sloppy Firsts again.

I just want to clarify.
I am not Japanese.
but I probably am too touchy for my own good.
and probably yours.

1 comment:

  1. i have 2nd helpings and the 5th one. i lost my fourth book. i had all of them at some point but they keep disappearing. gimmie middlesex back!

    ReplyDelete